With time as people get older there appears problem with their eyesight. Many people have difficulties to see close to their face or further away. Wearing glasses or contact lenses are some options, but in this article we present you few tricks for repairing your vision. First of all give your eyes a rest at […]
- Wear glasses for a few hours every day
- Try to massage your eyes every day, but be very careful and gently.
- Reduce the period you look at screens. Use the computer but do not use it more than necessary.
- Spending time in nature and look at the distant objects.
- Every day gently press warm, damp cloths on your eyes and take a rest 30 minutes.
- Drink fresh carrot juice every day.