Bone pain, tenderness, or achiness is a common problem, particularly among those who are middle aged or older. When you are young, your bone health is rarely something that worries you. But, as you grow old, it gradually becomes a major cause for concern. As you age, your body undergoes many changes – muscle size and bone density generally decrease as you become less active, making you more prone to overuse injury and bone fractures. Here we offer an amazing folk recipe that will do wonders for your bone health, especially when taken regularly. This recipe is quite old and…..
What you need:
• 300ml alcohol (70%)
• 100ml iodine
• 10 aspirin pills of 300 mg
All the ingredients are easily accessible and ……
What to do:
- Mix the alcohol and the iodine together.
- Crush the pills and add them to the mix.
- Leave it for 21 day in a dark and cold place.
- Use it to make a compress, or to massage the painful area.